Inscrit le: 13 Sep 2018
Messages: 1 003
|Posté le: Mer 10 Oct - 16:45 (2018) Sujet du message: Schlumberger VMGSim 10.0 build 04.2018
|Schlumberger VMGSim 10.0 build 04.2018
Schlumberger VMGSim 10.0 build 04.2018 | 905.2 mb
Virtual Materials Group has unveiled VMGSim 10.0, is a world-class, rigorous and comprehensive steady-state process simulator developed with an integrated flowsheet design in a user-friendly, modern environment.
VMGSim 10.0 is packed with new and enhanced functionality designed to increase your productivity and the fidelity of your models.
Whether you work in downstream, mid-stream or upstream industries, this latest version is sure to have something for you. If you are working with distribution networks, make sure to check out our new pipeline visualization module. Complex flow assurance studies are only a few clicks away in both steady state and dynamics. The VMGSim Dynamics engine brings powerful improvements to its internal technology, such as a multi-rate integrator and a feature to "accelerate to steady state". Allow your multi-core processor to crunch the numbers while you study any process, from a flaring or pigging scenario to an NGL production plant. Everything you need is inside the same simulator.
Our unparalleled refinery reactors just keep on getting better. In addition to improvements to our kinetics, oil characterization and thermodynamics, this release boasts rigorous hydrocracker, hydrotreater and visbreaker models. As with our existing suite of reactor models all of these are built to be easily tuned and integrated into your refinery-wide simulation models.
In addition VMGSim 10.0 includes a new membrane unit operation, detailed fired heater, emissions manager, and much more.
VMGSim 10.0 Release Highlights:
- Extensive review of data to validate and improve where appropriate the estimations of several systems of importance to the oil and gas industry. Some of the mixtures reviewed included components such as glycols, H2, H2O, CO, CO2, BTEX, and light hydrocarbons, among others.
- Implementation of Wax Phase modeling. Waxy oil characterizations can be achieved using PIONA Characterization technique. Wax Precipitation calculations include Wax Appearance temperature, Wax Envelopes and Wax Precipitation curves.
- Added support for the VMGRefprop GERG property package.
- Added Lower and Upper Explosive Limits to the list of pure component properties.
- Added 95 components to the pure component database.
- Added Methane Number and Stoichiometric Air to Fuel Ratio calculations to the Refinery Special Properties unit operation.
- Improved interaction parameters of Hydrogen Fluoride / Water and Hydrogen Fluoride / Hydrocarbons in APR and APRNG2.
- Improved liquid viscosity of formaldehyde.
- Added Kinematic Viscosity to the list of properties that can be fitted in the OilProp Unit operation.
- Added Oil Analysis Unit Operation - this unit operation is able to produce oil analyses similar to those reported by analytical laboratories. Physical properties and curves are calculated for whole crude oils and their cuts.
- Added Swelling Test (Swe) to the list of experiments available in the PVT Analysis unit operation.
- Added Bulk Properties (Molecular Weight, Density and Saturation Pressure) calculations to the Cn Analysis unit operation.
- Hydrotreater unit operation.
- Hydrocracker unit operation.
- Visbreaker unit operation.
- Included detailed light ends kinetic tuning parameters in all PIONA molecular structure reactors for C1 to C4 range.
- Added Service Time coke thickness calculation option to the Ethylene cracking furnace unit operation for start to end service time performance solutions.
- Module to inspect profiles of "pipeline paths" by allowing users to select a list of connected pipelines and inspect the main variables in a single plot.
- Added a dedicated tab to display profiles that are typical to flow assurance such as hydrates, waxes, phase envelope.
- Elevation profile import with GIS data (lat / lon).
- Overall improvements to the layout of form to input pipe details - this includes new options to input elevation profiles.
- Ability to integrate different parts of a model with different step sizes, and to adjust the step sizes based on convergence and error magnitude.
- Option in integrator to use 2nd order BDF integration.
- Feature to accelerate to steady state / stop when steady state reached.
- Shortcut thermodynamic models for faster simulations.
- Pipe rupture / blowdown.
- Flow in pipe annulus / concentric flow.
- Separator internals (buckets and weirs).
- Column Builder assistant.
- Unequal phase split in tee junctions.
- Diener Schmidt method (ISO 4126 part 10) for flashing choke.
- Added an overall emissions summary (flash, tank, loading) to the Emissions Manager.
- Added a module for loading emissions inside of the Tank Emissions utility.
Recycles and Controllers
- Redesigned the convergence manager to expose more details related to the status of controllers and recycles.
- Added a tab to the Flowsheet form called "Convergence Plot" - this tab contains graphical representation of the convergence of controllers and recycles.
- Added a Recycle tab when a recycle is being used that can be used to configure tolerances per variable and also to view the status of the iteration variables.
- Membrane Unit Operation.
- Fired Heater Unit Operation.
- Burner Unit Operation.
- Added air to flow ratio variables to Claus Oxygen Calculator and Claus Fired Heater.
- Option in Multisided Heat Exchanger to solve with shortcut flash models that are automatically updated to preserve the accuracy of rigorous flashes, typical cases may be sped up by a factor of 10.
- Varied improvements to the feature set of the heat exchanger and air cooler rating options.
- Enhanced foreign language support for PFD Stencils, Case Study, Model Regression, Optimizer, Towers & Oil Characterization environment.
- Support for integers in Optimizer when using Nelder Mead.
About Schlumberger VMGSim. Our flagship product; VMGSim is a world-class, rigorous and comprehensive steady-state process simulator developed with an integrated flowsheet design in a user-friendly, modern environment.
- Providing unparalleled model sophistication and precision
VMGSim is used around the world to model existing processes and to design new facilities from the ground up. With over 20,000 chemicals, more than 80 thermodynamic property packages and hundreds of unit operations, VMGSim provides unparalleled model sophistication and precision, giving you more time to solve processing challenges creatively. As a result, you'll find innovative ways to increase the value of your product while reducing your operating costs and wasted material. Let VMGSim be like your own engineering advisor: propagating information, anticipating your questions, and suggesting effective methods for model development and exploration. Better still, it builds your models based on rigorous thermodynamic relationships and needs only the information absolutely required to do so, saving you time and processing power.
- Real-time process calculations
Experiment with different equipment configurations in your simulation models to see the effects of changes to the whole system instantly and economically. VMGSim does this by instantly calculating process changes, intelligently propagating information, and continually monitoring degrees of freedom when you modify any unit operation parameters or process conditions.
- Bi-directional information propagation
Model your plants using a relatively small number of inputs because VMGSim can extract only the most useful information from your data. That information is then spread throughout your flowsheet automatically, allowing you to develop creative solutions to extremely difficult problems you may not be able to easily solve using traditional sequential simulators. VMGSim tracks all of your data inputs, making it possible to immediately see what was added to the system and the result. The bi-directional information propagation capability also eliminates the need for artificial recycle blocks and simultaneous convergence of recycles and controllers throughout your flowsheet.
- Automatic degrees of freedom monitoring
VMGSim is a true Gibbs-based simulator that is capable of monitoring each variable's state and its thermodynamic significance. By means of the Gibbs phase rule, with enough degrees of freedom fulfilled, calculations are automatically completed and the results transmitted throughout your flowsheet. Simulations are automatically recalculated every time you change the value of a variable without the need for special estimates. You can now concentrate on understanding your process while VMGSim handles the math.
About Virtual Materials Group. We provide software for the calculation of physical and thermodynamic properties of mixtures. Incorporated in Calgary, Alberta in 1999, VMG expanded to provide process simulation software and services, quickly becoming one of the leading players in the process simulation industry with more than 500 clients and thousands of users around the world.
Our process simulation software is continuously developed by our in-house staff of scientists and engineers with diverse backgrounds, including chemical engineering, process control, thermodynamics, and computer science. Our single goal is to produce the best simulator package that is user friendly, highly adaptable, easily configurable, and with the best possible physical property and thermodynamic estimations.
We are strongly focused on internal research and development, repeatedly reinvesting a significant portion of our gross income to it. In addition, we actively invest in research and development at the University of Alberta and University of Calgary in areas related to heavy oil production, processing, and upgrading.
Our offices are in Calgary, Houston, Barcelona, Tokyo, Beijing, Kuwait, Sao Paulo, Auckland, Cairo, Moscow, Seoul and Mexico City. Our clients include some of the world's largest oil and gas producers as well as a wide variety of small, medium, and large size exploration, engineering, and hydrocarbon transportation companies in the world.
Product: Schlumberger VMGSim
Version: 10.0 build 04.2018
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP or newer
Size: 905.2 mb
DOWNLOAD LINKS :